Whole pig butchery work shop at Central Park Farms Saturday October 13th 2018
Everyone get the chance to work on the pig in this class! Class will start with a walk around the farm to see how the pigs are raised and treated. Working in groups of 4, you will break down the pig. We will be discussing the different cuts of pork and how they are they are prepared. We will also be discussing knife safety and proper sanitary practices. At the end of class everyone will go home with approx 15lbs of meat and recipes to go along with each. A small meal will be served at the end of the class!
"The Small Print"
- Maximum class size is 12 people, allowing everyone to fully participate
- Class begins at 6:00 p.m. and runs 2-3 hours
- Class location: Central Park Farms 527 - 224th street, Langley
- Cancellation: refunds given up to 14 days prior to class. After that refunds will only be given if we can fill your spot.
- Price includes a package of pork to take home (approx 15lbs), meal, and all recipes