Pork fat work shop at Central Park Farms Wednesday October 3rd 2018
We’ll discuss the different ways to render out pork fat, different types of fat, demonstrate and enjoy a full menu surrounding pork fat. Every one gets a package of fat to take home to render!
We will be demonstrating and enjoying the following menu:
Pork rilette with homemade mustard, overnight pickles, and crostini
Maple brined pork loin with pork fat poached potatoes
Lard crusted fruit galette with bacon whiskey ice cream
"The Small Print"
- Maximum class size is 12 people, allowing everyone to fully participate
- Class begins at 6:30 p.m. and runs 2-3 hours
- Class location: Central Park Farms 527 - 224th street, Langley
- Cancellation: refunds given up to 14 days prior to class. After that refunds will only be given if we can fill your spot.
- Price includes a package of each product to take home, full meal, and all recipes