Bone broth work shop at Central Park Farms Wednesday November 7th 2018
Everyone will receive 1 liter of each broth to take home with them
Learn all about the positive benefits of broth, how to make it, and recipes to use it in. We will go through the process of making chicken, beef, and pork bone broth, sampling each one. We will then demonstrate and serve a recipe using the bone broth (it’s not just for drinking!)
"The Small Print"
- Maximum class size is 12 people, allowing everyone to fully participate
- Class begins at 6:30 p.m. and runs 2-3 hours
- Class location: Central Park Farms 527 - 224th street, Langley
- Cancellation: refunds given up to 14 days prior to class. After that refunds will only be given if we can fill your spot.
- Price includes a package of each product to take home, full meal, and all recipes